IsiXhosa made easy - Learn this beautiful South African language.
In addition to Everyday Conversation, his interactive platform offers courses, each comprising videos, quizzes and flash cards, for a wide range of occupations. Upon completion, you should be able to communicate quite freely in isiXhosa at home or your place of work. We offer support for all the courses. Currently there is no other programme which can compare in terms of scope and learning opportunity. Work at your own pace and enjoy this highly interactive programme or enroll for online face-to-face instruction.
The programme offers:
- Interesting information about the Culture of the amaXhosa.
- Communication modules for:
- (i) Everyday Conversation - for all interested in this beginner level.
- (ii) Teachers - make sure all your pupils understand clearly.
- (iii) Pharmacists - explain to your patients about their medication .
- (iv) Doctors. - put your patients at ease.
- (v) Nurses - how to counsel, care and treat the patient.
- (vi) Physiotherapists - establish the problem, treat and do rehab.
- (vii)Tourism - approximately 500 audio phrases for you to use.
- Three x one-year programmes for students of isiXhosa.
- Modules unraveling the intricacies of isiXhosa grammar.
The cost? - R65.00 per month, no contract, you can stop when you wish.
Interested? Subscribe here!