IsiXhosa made easy - Learn this beautiful South African language.
In addition to Everyday Conversation, this interactive platform offers courses, each comprising videos, quizzes and flash cards, for a wide range of occupations. Upon completion, you should be able to communicate quite freely in isiXhosa at home or your place of work and will have a certificate of completion as reward for your efforts. We offer support for all the courses. Currently there is no other programme which can compare in terms of scope and learning opportunity. Work at your own pace and enjoy this highly interactive programme or enroll for online face-to-face instruction.
The programme offers:
- Interesting information about the Culture of the amaXhosa.
- Communication modules for:
- (i) Everyday Conversation - for all interested in this beginner level. - Read more
- (ii) Teachers - make sure all your pupils understand clearly. - Read more
- (iii) Pharmacists - explain to your patients about their medication . - Read more
- (iv) Doctors - greet your patients, question, examine and prescribe.- Read more
- (v) Nurses - how to counsel, care for and treat the patient.
- (vi) Physiotherapists - establish the problem, treat and do rehab.
- (vii)Tourism - approximately 500 audio phrases for you to use.
- Three x one-year programmes for students of isiXhosa.
- Modules unraveling the intricacies of isiXhosa grammar.
The cost? - R65.00 per month, no contract, you can stop when you wish.
Interested? Subscribe here!