IsiXhosa made easy - Make 2019 your year to learn this beautiful South African language.
In addition to Everyday Conversation, this interactive platform offers courses designed to equip you with the communication skills required in a wide range of occupations. Upon completion, you will be rewarded with a Certificate of Completion for your efforts. We offer support for all the courses. Currently there is no other programme which can compare in terms of scope and learning opportunity. Work at your own pace and enjoy this highly interactive programme. As an additional learning opportunity, you may also enroll for online instruction.
The programme offers:
- Insight into the Culture of the amaXhosa.
- Communication modules for:
- (i) Everyday Conversation - graded from beginner to advanced. - Read more
- (ii) Teachers - make sure all your pupils understand clearly. - Read more
- (iii) Pharmacists - explain to your patients about their medication . - Read more
- (iv) Doctors - greet your patients, question, examine and prescribe.- Read more
- (v) Nurses - how to counsel, care for and treat the patient. - Read more
- (vi) Physiotherapists - establish the problem, treat and do rehab. - Read more
- (vii)Tourism - approximately 500 audio phrases for you to use.
- (viii) Psychologists - (hopefully by end-January 2019)
- A module simplifying the intricacies of isiXhosa grammar. - Read more
- 3 x one-year programmes for students.
Interested? Subscribe here!
Each programme gives you the opportunity to listen, see and do and is made up of FIVE components:
- PDF's detailing sections of a given module.
- Video lectures covering each section.
- Interactive quizzes at the end of each section to enable you to assess your progress.
- E-books covering the content and providing explanatory notes and exercises.
- Online dictionaries providing everyday vocabulary, health and public administration terms.
When enrolling you may choose any of the following modes of completion:
- (a) Individual self-paced online study based on your subscription.
- (b) Online study with face-to-face tuition support (max 4 per group - Port Elizabeth only)