IsiXhosa made easy - Learn this beautiful South African language.
In addition to Everyday Conversation, this interactive platform offers courses, each comprising videos, quizzes and flash cards, for a wide range of occupations. Upon completion, you should be able to communicate quite freely in isiXhosa at home or your place of work and will have a certificate of completion as reward for your efforts. We offer support for all the courses. Currently there is no other programme which can compare in terms of scope and learning opportunity. Work at your own pace and enjoy this highly interactive programme or enroll for online face-to-face instruction.
The programme offers:
- Interesting information about the Culture of the amaXhosa.
- Communication modules for:
- (i) Everyday Conversation - graded from beginner to advanced. - Read more
- (ii) Teachers - make sure all your pupils understand clearly. - Read more
- (iii) Pharmacists - explain to your patients about their medication . - Read more
- (iv) Doctors - greet your patients, question, examine and prescribe.- Read more
- (v) Nurses - how to counsel, care for and treat the patient.
- (vi) Physiotherapists - establish the problem, treat and do rehab.
- (vii)Tourism - approximately 500 audio phrases for you to use.
- A module simplifying the intricacies of isiXhosa grammar. - Read more
- 3 x one-year programmes for students.
The cost? - R65.00 per month, no contract, you can stop when you wish.
Interested? Subscribe here!
Each module gives you the opportunity to listen, see and do and is made up of FIVE components:
- PDF's detailing sections of a given module.
- Video lectures covering each section which you can revisit.
- Interactive quizzes at the end of each section to enable you to assess your progress.
- E-books covering the content and providing explanatory notes and exercises.
- Online dictionaries providing everyday words, health and public administration terms.
When enrolling you may choose any of the following modes of completion:
- (a) Individual self-paced online study based on a month-to-month user-licence.
- (b) Online study with face-to-face tuition support (max 4 per group - Port Elizabeth only)