IsiXhosa made easy - Learn this beautiful South African language.
This interactive course comprises videos, quizzes, flash cards and glossaries of phrases covering a wide range of topics. Upon completion, you should be able to communicate quite freely in isiXhosa on an everyday basis. We offer support for all the courses. Currently there is no other programme which can compare in terms of scope and learning opportunity. Work at your own pace and enjoy this highly interactive programme or enroll for online face-to-face instruction.
The programme offers:
- Insight into the Culture of the amaXhosa.
- Communication modules for:
- (i) Everyday Conversation - for all interested in this beginner level.
- (ii) Teachers - make sure all your pupils understand clearly.
- (iii) Pharmacists - explain to your patients about their medication .
- (iv) Healthcare professionals. - put your patients at ease.
- (v)Tourism - approximately 500 audio phrases for you to use.
- Three x one-year programmes for students of isiXhosa.
- Modules unraveling the intricacies of isiXhosa grammar.
Each module gives you the opportunity to listen, see and do and is made up of FIVE components:
- PDF's detailing sections of a given module.
- Video lectures covering each section which you can revisit.
- Interactive quizzes at the end of each section to enable you to assess your progress.
- E-books covering the content and providing explanatory notes and exercises.
- Online dictionaries providing everyday words, health and public administration terms.
When enrolling you may choose any of the following modes of completion:
- (a) Individual self-paced online study based on a month-to-month user-licence.
- (b) Online study with face-to-face tuition support (max 4 per group - Port Elizabeth only)